- To promote women rights at grassroot communities for their equal participation in socio-economic sector of the country.
- To give voice for the marginalized women/girl by influencing key decision makers at policy level through advocacy intervention.
- To empower the role of youth, girl and women at their communities to stand for their rights and be self-dependent.
- To increase social and legal capacity of all Afghans.
- To increase access to civic education income generation and agriculture programs for all Afghans.
- To influence Afghanistan’s judiciary system for stabilizing positive changes for all Afghans.
- To build on the peace culture in Afghanistan through conflict resolution programs and youth volunteerism.
- To build organizational excellence.