- Empowerment of all women and girls and the full enjoyment of their rights.
- Women economic empowerment
- Ending violence against women
- Participation in public life
- Women, peace, and security
- Advocate strengthening of local normative frameworks, and gender-responsive laws
- Channeling humanitarian assistance for gender equality
- Gender-balanced positive social norms approach, including engaging men and boys
- Women’s equitable access to services, goods, and resources
- Women’s voice, leadership, and agency
- Production, analysis, and use of gender statistics, sex-disaggregated data, and knowledge
- coordination for gender equality and women’s empowerment
Ensuring every child, including adolescents;
1- learns and acquires skills for the future;
2- is protected from violence, exploitation, abuse, neglect, and harmful practices;
Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
Channeling the humanitarian assistance towards beneficiaries’ access to safe and equitable water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) services and supplies, and ensuring the beneficiaries live in a safe and sustainable climate and environment;
Food Security and Agriculture (FSAC)
Health: Information, Education, and Communication (IEC)
Addressing critical problems related to physical and mental well-being, as well as critical problems related to healthy living standards of beneficiaries.
Addressing critical problems related to healthy living standards of beneficiaries and addressing the critical problems related to coping mechanisms.